Affective Computing Developer/ Computer Scientist 92 views
- Country Germany
- Language(s) English, German
Developer/Computer Scientist (m/f/d) fulltime (100%)
The Institute for Experimental Psychophysiology is a research partner for customers from business and public institutions. Since 2009 we are developing, evaluating, and optimizing processes and products until viability. We are a trusted partner in research and industry for physiological measurement processes, the analysis of bio-signals, topics in the field of affective computing, robotics and user experience, emotion recognition, Virtual Reality based therapies and much more. You can find more information of past and current projects on our website ( www.ixp-duesseldorf.de).
To support our team at our office in central Düsseldorf (Germany), we are currently looking for a Developer / Computer Scientist (m / f / d) in the field of signal processing and detection of user states.
– Developing solutions for the recognition of user states in the field of image, audio or bio-signal processing for industrial and /or university research projects.
– Support the project management in the context of various, cross-industry research projects.
– Implementation and visualization of procedures with Python, C++, and OpenCV.
-University degree (Bachelor / Master / Diploma) in the field of computer science, business informatics, electrical engineering / communications engineering or similar.
– Ideally already some experience with image, audio and bio signals and their classification.
– Experienced in Matlab, C, C++, Python and /or OpenCV.
– Strong strategic mindset, flex ibility, independent and structured way of working.
– Ability to communicate and work in a team.
We offer you:
– An exciting role in which you can design and implement your own ideas.
– Flat hierarchies, short decision-making, and diverse development opportunities.
– The opportunity to develop and support products and processes in industrial and research projects until they are ready for use and market.
– Working in a dynamic team with open communication in a motivating work environment.
– Actively promoted work- life balance, e.g. with sports, fitness programs and team events
Are you interested?
Feel free to apply and send your complete application documents to the following email address: email@example.com
Do you have any questions ?
Get in touch with:
Maike Lindhaus (M.Sc. Psychologie), through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org