Android Senior App Developer 110 views
- Country Malaysia
- Language(s) English
- Highest Degree Level Bachelor Degree
- Level of Experience Senior
We are looking to hire a talented Android Developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of Android applications. Your primary focus will develop high-end Android applications for the latest Android mobile devices.
We are open for Global Workforce! You can work from your country!
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application
- Fixing bugs and performance problems
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions
- Minimum 4 years of experience in App Development
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development. This includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s)
- Deep knowledge of Android Native
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in JUnit, Espresso, Mocha, Jest, Enzyme, XCTest, etc. depending on the libraries you use to test
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking, specifically Retrofit, axios, Alamofire, etc.
- Familiarity with the JSON format
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM
- Familiarity with Git
- Familiarity with push notifications
- Understanding mobile app design guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences
- Integrations that will involve (Facebook, Firebase, etc.)