Application Project Manager – Brussels 25 views
- Country Belgium
- Language(s) Dutch, English, French
- Level of Experience Junior
Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company.
We are looking for an Application Project Manager, for one of our clients, located in Brussels (Belgium).
Your key responsibilities are to play a major role in the roll-out and overall management of the customer satisfaction monitoring via the Medallia tool:
- Develop, implement and manage the overall set-up for the customer satisfaction monitoring.
- Programming of new surveys in the Medallia tool (including Medallia Digital).
- Design (content and format), analyse and control client selection files for new surveys.
- Conduct the testing of surveys: define test scenarios & carry out tests (QA/UAT).
- Adapt the Medallia set-up to changes in the organization and implement the onboarding of new entities.
- Design and set-up dashboarding of survey results within the Medallia-tool (from company-level to advisor level).
- Challenge the business analyst within the team for technical solutions.
- Extract conclusions from the gathered data and translate them into recommendations.
- Analyse the evolution of KPIs/drivers and identify pain points/root causes of customer satisfaction.
- Carry out statistical analysis (frequency tables, cross-tabulations, linear regression, …) in Excel/IBM SPSS.
- Act as the project interface with relevant parties: IT teams, the software provider, other departments, commercial teams.
- Conduct regular meetings to communicate project progress and risks.
- Develop planning that includes timelines, milestones and deliverables.
- Sound knowledge of English; fluency in Dutch or French and good knowledge of the other.
- Master degree or relevant experience in a business intelligence or in a data analysis / management function.
- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Open to a hybrid work model: 50% on site & 50% homeworking.
- Project Management skills.
- MS Office: Excel & PowerPoint advanced skills.
- Affinity with database management: understand how different files are structured and what implications the structure can have on subsequent analysis.
- Good feeling for customer centric language.
- Team player, quick self-starter, pro-active attitude.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, as well as good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Capacity to interact with various departments and interpersonal skills (stakeholder management) and ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- You are passionate about data and analytics: you are analytical and constantly looking for an explanation, you are concise and to the point.
- Data analysis in SPSS or equivalent tools.
- Programming skills with online research software.
- Market survey background & knowledge of Medallia, CheckMarket, Qualtrics or other Market Survey tools.
- Hands-on experience with following IT languages: SQL, VBA, XML.
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs