Cobol Developer – Brussels 30 views
- Country Belgium
- Language(s) Dutch, English, French
- Level of Experience Senior
Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company.
One of our clients is looking for a Cobol Developer to work in Brussels (Belgium).
The DEV Engineer commits to help the team to deliver a product at the end of each sprint, surpassing his/her own specific knowledge domain in order to collaborate with the team members. The focus is on the completion of the sprint backlog, containing all elements that the team must deliver and of which the sequence has been determined by the Product Owner based on the added value for the (internal or external) client.
The DEV Engineer adheres to the scrum values (focused, committed, open, respectful, and courageous) and is able to closely collaborate with the team members. Knowledge sharing, open communication, continuous learning and commitment to deliver added value are key.
- Knowledge of agile methodology.
- Excellent analysis skills.
- Team spirit.
- Efficient communication skills.
- Ambitious towards the targets of his/her squad.
- Agile values.
- Promote continuous improvement (market evolutions, working methods, …) to improve delivery speed of software and hardware, and to improve operational quality.
- Master’s degree.
- Knowledge of common development languages used in the domain (COBOL).
- Excellent understanding of architecture (hardware, OS, networking, databases, middleware).
- Knowledge of methods, standards and security procedures as well as development tools.
- Preferential: Experience with integration using different technologies (distributes/mainframe) and infra components.
- Languages: English and Dutch and/or French.
- Experience: At least 5 years of relevant experience.