Control-M Administrator – Brussels 37 views
- Country Belgium
- Language(s) English
- Level of Experience Senior
Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company.
One of our clients is looking for a Control-M Administrator in Brussels.
We are looking for a Subject Matter Expert on Management of the asset “Job Scheduling” – Control-M (distributed platforms). As a Schedule specialist, you will:
- Participate in the migration of the Control-M system components toward cloud.
- Take care of the implementation and upgrade of BMC Control-M Workload Automation scheduler: Control-M Server/Enterprise Manager and agents.
- Support our clients to migrate applicative jobs towards the Cloud.
- Be a 3rd line support in order to support the system.
- Participate in on-call duty.
- Fluency in English; French and/or Dutch are a plus.
- At least 4 years of acknowledged experience in the technical and/or functional domain.
- Experience with the implementation and upgrade of BMC Control-M Workload Automation scheduler: Control-M Server/Enterprise Manager and agents.
- Experience with Linux.
- Quick self-starter, pro-active and positive attitude, self-motivated.
- Result-oriented: adapt to the context and wants to obtain the best possible result considering available means.
- Hands-on team player who has good communication skills and can share your knowledge and insights between internal and external stakeholders.
Following knowledges are a plus:
- Practical knowledge in cloud migration, transformation experience and a good knowledge of network concepts, application and user security.
- Cloud Technology knowledge.
- Conceptual and architectural understanding of the symbiosis between Cloud, Distributed systems and Mainframe.
- Experience Windows scripting, PowerShell.
- Experience support towards users (possible on calls).
- Insight in C++, C#, Java.
- Insight in CONTROL-M for z/OS.