Customer Support Agent 63 views
- Country Greece
- Language(s) English
- Level of Experience Junior
You will be asked to:
- Interact effectively with existing customers via Calls, E mails or Chat in your native language and English.
- Handle customers’ complaints and issues with patience and empathy.
- Be able to solve efficiently all the technical issues.
- Record details of customer contacts and actions taken.
- Competitive monthly salary as well as a monthly performance bonus
- Excellent relocation support
- Extra payment for Night shifts, Overtime, Greek Holidays & Sundays
- Ongoing paid training using the latest technologies
- Both private and public health insurance coverage
- In house doctor
- On site canteen
- Casual dress code
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Fun team activities inside and outside the company
- Proficient level English + fluent level of any of the following languages: German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Hebrew.
- Strong tech skills and familiarity with new technologies.
- Availability to work in rotating/night shifts and on holidays/weekends.
- Willingness to work in a fast paced environment.
- Advanced communication /soft skills.