Event Management – Virtual Intern or CO-OP 13 views
- Country USA
- Language(s) English
Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0-2 years
- Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
- Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors
- Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events and our products
- Agenda preparation, care of speakers, attendees and sponsors, events coordination
- You are studying for or have a University degree in Business, Marketing, Arts, English, Journalism, Education, or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
Benefits of this Internship Include
- You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company
- Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirit
- Receive 3 certificates, and
- It is short & convenient, you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
About GAO TEK Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. has grown into a North America-based global leading supplier of advanced fiber optic, electrical, environmental, structural, water, networking, computing, and auto-ID products. It has been reported as one of the world leaders in several product categories.
If interested, please send your resume to Selena Sun at firstname.lastname@example.org.