- Country USA
Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Financial Analyst is an integral part of the accounting cycle, providing support to the finance team assisting in the timely preparation of accurate management and operational financial reporting activities.
• Prepare account reconciliations and analyze account variances.
• Assist finance staff as required with other month end tasks including ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
• Prepare journal entries with appropriate support.
• Assist with special operational projects as required.
Candidate will Report to Director of Finance Initiatives Position Requirements.
2– 5 years of related finance and accounting experience
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with Finance Managers and other department Managers
• Detail oriented with sound analytical skills
* Ability to work with confidentiality, diplomacy and discretion
• Is a self-starter with ability to balance multiple tasks in the face of competing priorities.
• Ability to speak and write fluently in English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
Attractive salaries and packages (including life insurance, paid vacation,….).
We will provide the work placement/work permit (Visa) with our Corporate clients.
If you are interested by a suitable position in Finance/Banking/Accounting area, please, send us a resume thru email.
- Salary Offer 70.000 USD a year+
- Language(s) English
- Highest Degree Level Bachelor
- Level of Experience Junior