- Country Spain
Are you a Google fan?
Do you love Google products?
Are you passionate about the web and new technology?
If you are tech savvy, creative, outgoing, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, we may have the perfect job for you!
We are currently seeking Account Strategists (with native level of French) to join our growing company in Barcelona.
As an Agency Account Strategist, your role is to identify and apply the appropriate advertising solutions through an active collaboration with Media, Digital Marketing, and Online Advertising Agency Partners. You work with a wide variety of advertisers, and deliver the optimal digital advertising solution for each customer.
- Implement creative ways to improve our Agency relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and upsell or promote other Google products.
- Provide strategic advice and help Agencies get the best ROI on their clients’ advertising investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
- Consistently deliver against assigned quota, while prioritizing and delivering outstanding customer sales experience to Media Agencies.
- Communicate with Agencies proactively, via phone and e mail.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Native level of French
- Ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically.
- 1 Year of experience in digital marketing, preferably building and optimizing PPC Campaigns
- Strong presentation, analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Google products such as Ads, AdSense or YouTube
- A team player with strong leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Passionate about Marketing, technology and online Advertising, with a desire to learn and develop
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Long Term Contract
- Salary 26.000€ gross/year + up to 4.500€ gross/year in bonus.
- Relocation Package:
- Flight Ticket
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads products and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Salary Offer 26.000€ gross/year + up to 4.500€ gross/year in bonus.
- Language(s) English, French