- Country Spain
As a Team Leader you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Conduct QA, 1 to 1 and Coaching Sessions
- Product and Skills trainings
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- Native level of French.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics.
- Good PC skills, especially MS Excel.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Degree in Management or training in team leading is a plus.
- Full-time contract (39 hours/week), from Monday to Saturday.
- Salary: 22.000€ gross/year + up to 2.000€ gross/year in bonus.
- Individual career paths to grow within the project.
- We are one of the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Engage in an excellent work environment and team building activities.
- Dynamic and international environment.
- Language(s) French, Spanish