- Country Spain
As a member of the Teleperformance team, you will be working on outbound leads to acquire new advertisers for Google Ads. You will become a digital consultant for German companies , advising them on their digital advertising strategy, with the opportunity of having a significant impact on their business. It is a target driven environment, where you will work towards individual sales targets as well as being part of a larger sales team responsible for increasing the Client customer base across EMEA.
- You are responsible for acquiring new customers from outbound leads that would be provided, closing deals at the appropriate budget agreed upon and subsequently up-selling these if the potential is there.
- You must understand the customer’s requirements and objectives, and match Google Ads solutions and marketing strategies.
- You will develop sales strategies aimed at optimizing the market potential and improving customer sales and profit margins.
- As a real sales “hunter”, you are not afraid to pick up the phone and call companies in your portfolio
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- Native level of German
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- 1 Year of experience in sales environment
- A team player with problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Passionate about sales, technology and the internet, with a desire to learn and develop
- You have a good understanding of the online landscape and are able to work with a diverse portfolio of different business models
- Full time position (39h per week, Monday to Friday)
- Long Term Contract
- Relocation Package:
- Flight Ticket
- Free Gym Membership
- 3 weeks of intense introduction training on Google Ads and specific sales training.
- A permanent presence of coaches who will facilitate your personal and professional development
- Established career path to grow within the project
- Continuous training and certifications within Google products
- Bi-weekly, monthly or quarterly contests
- Employment with the world’s largest provider of contact center services
- Excellent work environment, great colleagues, social arrangements and personal development
- Dynamic business casual environment with colleagues of all ages gathered in a highly-motivated team
- Office location surrounded by the sea (World Trade Center, Barcelona, Spain)
- Salary Offer 23,671.32€ gross/year + up to 2,840€ gross/year
- Language(s) English, German
- Level of Experience Junior