- Country Portugal
This is an incredible opportunity to increase the company’s share in the German-speaking markets by
driving marketing activities to the right target audience across different organic channels:
• Overview of the development of your market from a holistic marketing perspective
• Create and execute an original, forward-looking plan/strategy that reflects the company core
brand values in order to drive inbound marketing growth
• Ensure the company is always ahead of the curve on understanding marketing innovation
• SEO outreach & Bloggers & Influencers: Engage other bloggers, relevant partners and social media
accounts relevant to the German-speaking markets. Support initiatives by promoting, seeding,
and sharing brand initiatives with the goal of increasing organic traffic from these markets.
• PR: Manage and challenge the PR activity to define KPIs, develop top class calendar and material
and secure quality coverage (online + offline) or recommend alternative solutions to secure
coverage of relevant content.
• Content: Optimize site relevance by reviewing descriptions and content to ensure complete,
accurate and relevant information in the German language. Manage content marketing pipeline,
proposing topics or initiatives of interest to key targets, in line with KW search seasonality, and
overall relevant for SEO or Inbound marketing purposes.
• Translations on site: Adapt and translate in the most accurate manner material / sentences / call
to actions needed for any potential website changes.
• Blog: Manage the Blog – liaison with our Content Manager – by being involved in the Keyword
Research process, developing a relevant calendar for the market, tracking performance and
working with an external freelancer to create/localize blog posts.
• Social Media: Manage a social channel (Facebook – liaison with our Social Media Manager) by
developing a relevant calendar for the market, tracking performance and optimizing posts /
• Online Review Platforms: Improve our brand’s public profile by answering reviews in a timely
manner and working with the other teams to boost our ratings on Trustpilot, Google Reviews,
Facebook Reviews, TripAdvisor, and any local relevant source of information for our customers
from these markets.
• Customer Experience (NPS): Analyse the Net Promoter Score from the French-speaking markets
and deliver customer insights and solutions by working together with other departments such as
Operations and Customer Excellence with the aim of constantly improving our customers’
Campaigns: Run German market-specific campaigns and initiatives and measure/evaluate the ROI of those marketing initiatives.
• Partnerships: Manage any ad hoc marketing partnerships (blogs and travel sites) and other
distribution channels (aggregators, classified), including freelancers and agency management
• Analysis: Ensure the strategy execution is aligned with the devised plan.
• 3+ year of experience in SEO (at an SEO media agency or in-house marketing team)
• PR/link building experience
• Technical SEO understanding and know-how is a plus
• Google Search Console and Google Analytics experience is mandatory
• Experience with min 1 of these tools is mandatory: Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, SEMRush
• Knowledge of DeepCrawl, AccuRanker would be an advantage
• Strong orientation to metrics and results
• Strong outreach skills
• German as mother tongue and full English proficiency
• Market knowledge (German)
• Strong communication, organization, and time-management habits
• Good overall business sense and interest
• Love of travelling
- Language(s) English, German
- Level of Experience Senior