HR- Virtual Intern 13 views
- Country USA
- Language(s) English
Job Type: Internship
Job Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Your tasks include replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff
- Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career websites, and internship websites
- Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs
- Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
- Participate in recruitment of speakers and sending invitation for conferences
- Participate in media, association and standards organizations recruitment
- You must be a student studying in or completed a University or College program related to the job
- You need to be able to self-manage, self-discipline, and be honest, dependable, and hard-working.
- You need to have high productivity and quality for your results.
- You need to be able to work for at least 20 hours a week.
- You need to be able to commit to the internship for at least 3 months. If performance is good, you can extend the internship to a total of 6 months.
- Applicants should be a resident of US or candidates with Visa must contact the Immigration Department to make sure that this internship does not conflict with your status, residence, or visa provisions.
Benefits of this Internship Include:
- You gain real-world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company.
- Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits.
- 3 certificates upon successful completion of Internship
- It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, which makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
After Completing the Internship:
Please note the following apply only after you complete your internship:
- Two On-the-Job Training Certificates for two groups of skills you have been trained and used at this position.
- One Certificate for overall successful completion of Internship
Please understand we take only candidates who are seriously interested in this internship opportunity, and who are willing to work hard to learn, be productive and make contributions.
If interested, kindly send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org and address Tanjila Noor in the email subject line.