Human Resource Intern (Virtual/Remote) 71 views
- Country USA
- Language(s) English
Job Type: Internship
Job Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Your tasks include replying to applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff
- Post job ads on general career websites, university, and college career websites, and internship websites
- Develop relationships with universities and colleges that have intern programs
- Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
- Speaker Recruitment/Invitations for Conferences
- Media recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
- Association Recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
- Standards Organizations Recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
- You must be a student studying in or completed a University or College program related to the job
- You need to be able to self-manage, self-discipline and be honest, dependable, and hard-working.
- You need to have high productivity and quality for your results.
- You need to be able to work for at least 20 hours a week.
- You need to be able to commit to the internship for at least 3 months. If performance is good, you can extend the internship to a total of 6 months.
- Applicants should be a resident of US or candidates with Visa must contact the Immigration Department to make sure that this internship does not conflict with your status, residence, or visa provisions.
Benefits of this Internship Include
- You gain real-world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company.
- Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits.
- 3 certificates upon successful completion of Internship
- It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, which makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
If interested, please send your resume to:
Company Name: GAO Tek Inc.
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite A31
Manhattan, New York, N.Y., 10001, USA
About GAO TEK Inc.:
GAO Tek Inc. has grown into a North America-based global leading supplier of advanced fibre optic, electrical, environmental, structural, water, networking, computing, and auto-ID products. It has been reported as one of the world leaders in several product categories. *
About GAO RFID Inc.:
GAO RFID Inc. offers a large selection of RFID software and systems, RFID readers, tags, and antennas. It has been widely reported as one of the world-leading suppliers of RFID readers, tags, systems.