Human Resources Intern (Remote) 37 views
- Country USA
- Language(s) English
- Level of Experience Graduate
- Your tasks include replying to applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling
- Post job ads on general career websites, university, and college career websites, and
- Develop relationships with universities and colleges that have intern programs
- Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
- Speaker Recruitment/Invitations for Conferences
- Media recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
- Association Recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
- Standards Organizations Recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
- You must be a student studying in or completed a University or College program related to
- the job
- You need to be able to self-manage, self-discipline and be honest, dependable, and hard-
- You need to have high productivity and quality for your results.
- You need to be able to work for at least 20 hours a week.
- You need to be able to commit to the internship for at least 3 months. If performance is good, you can extend the internship to a total of 6 months.
- Applicants should be a resident of US or candidates with Visa must contact the Immigration
- Department to make sure that this internship does not conflict with your status, residence,
- or visa provisions.
- You gain real-world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company.
- Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits. 3 certificates upon successful completion of Internship
- It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, which makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
About GAO Tek Inc.
www.GAOTek.com GAO Tek Inc. has grown into a North America-based global leading supplier of advanced fiber optic, electrical, environmental, structural, water, networking, computing and auto-ID products. It has been reported as one of the world leaders in several product categories.