Human Translation; Japanaese, Korean, Chinese Traditional (TW), Hebrew, Greek, etc. 34 views
- Salary Offer TBD
- Country Japan
- Language(s) Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean
We are looking for candidates with some Translation experience or who want to get a grasp of it for this massive Human Translation project.
You will be translating general news, blog and social media content, and text extracted from news programs, medical publications, finance and business documents, etc. You will work directly in OneForma’s internal platform online.
The translations will help develop better AI technologies in different languages.
- You are a native speaker of one of the following languages AND can translate into the other:
- Arabic > English (GB), English, French
- French > English (GB), Portuguese, German, Arabic, English, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- German > English (GB), Italian, Portuguese, Arabic, English, Spanish, French
- Italian > English (GB), English (US), Arabic, German, French, Spanish
- Portuguese > English (GB), French, Arabic, English, Spanish
- Spanish > English (GB), English (US), Arabic, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian
- Ukrainian > German, French, English, Italian, Spanish, Turkish,
- Dutch > German, English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian
- English > Arabic, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Turkish, Dutch, Swedish, Greek, Hebrew, Ukrainian
- Greek > English
- Hebrew > English
- Japanese > Arabic, Chinese Traditional (TW)
- Korean > Arabic
- Chinese Traditional (TW) > English (US)
- Swedish > English (US)
- Turkish > English (US)
- Russian > German, Spanish, French, Chinese
- On top of that, you can speak AT LEAST one other language of the ones specified above. Those two languages will be your combination. I.e. You are a native German speaker who can speak and understand Spanish.
- You have some previous translation experience or related studies. This will be valued, although it is not mandatory.
- You have previous experience working with CAT tools. This is not mandatory but will be valued.
- You have a Translation or Linguistics background, such as a BA or MA.
- You will also get an amazing opportunity to practice your passion and grow your translation skills. Make your dream of developing a new career in translation come true!
- Crowd-friendly online translation environment in OneForma. You donâ€™t need any other tools!
- Very competitive rates, and you can start right away. We already have tasks available!
Other important information:
- You can commit to 4-8 hours a week. We are very flexible with schedules, but we expect a minimum number of hours per week.
- If you are interested, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, stating your preferred language combination.
- Make sure the latest version of your CV is uploaded to OneForma.
Apply here: https://jobs.oneforma.com/job/ht-various-lang/