IAM Business Model Manager – Brussels 38 views
- Country Belgium
- Language(s) Dutch, English, French
- Level of Experience Senior
Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company.
We are looking for an IAM Business Model Manager for one of our clients in Brussels, Belgium.
The candidate will guarantee the respect of information security and ensure correct implementation of the security model. The mission of the IAM Business Model Manager Consultant is to ensure proper translation of Business requirements into the clients’ security model framework & policies:
- Taking ownership about the Business Modelling (BM) process and keeping it updated/improved.
- Ensure proper service delivery (validate & implement) to our internal customers according to defined information security policies, SLA’s, processes and procedures.
- Provide support on BM activities to the Business Security Offices.
- Provides advice on IAM architecture implementation.
- Adapts IAM architectures based on new Business, Compliance and Operational requirements.
- Provide guidance, training and support to the security community in the implementation and operation of the security model.
- Collaborate with other access management teams to continuously improve efficiency and access management models quality.
- Master (or equivalent by experience).
- Experience in security technology and processes (Identity & Access Management aspects, Segregation of Duties, Role Based Access Control).
- Knowledge of the Information Security Standards & Frameworks.
- Experience with MS Excel and SQL.
- Experience working in cross-functional departments and teams (IT & Business environments).
- Capable of performing functional analysis on security aspects across different business lines.
- Quick self-starter, pro-active attitude, resilient.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Focused and result-oriented, strictness in project follow-up.
- Analytic and open mind, are able to find solutions meeting your clients’ needs.
- You are able to efficiently plan, organize, coordinate and follow-up your activities.
- Team player.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment.
- Languages: Fluent in French or Dutch, as well as English.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years’ professional experience as a business analyst.