International Business Developer (Fully Remote Work) 36 views
- Salary Offer 400 euros per month plus 50 euros commission per closed deal
- Country Malta
- Language(s) English
- Highest Degree Level Bachelor's Degree
- Level of Experience Junior
BD Electronics Ltd. Is an international distributor of electronic components, based in Malta. We provide obsolete technology products globally to manufactures of various industries: medical, aerospace, military, computer, telecommunications and transportation. We are a rapidly growing company with an energetic and international workforce who operates in a positive and competitive environment.
The international business developer is responsible for brokering deals on electronic components. As the company works with clients all over Europe, Asia, Pacific region, USA and Africa, the developer has many interesting tasks and responsibilities. Our extensive, worldwide supplier base offers our clients quick access to difficult-to-find parts. We are a strong and rapidly growing company with a competitive and energetic work environment. The ideal candidate must be well versed in the process of defining, developing, prospecting, servicing and nurturing a defined account base. We are looking for people to join our company for a full-time position that will be operated virtually.
- Tactical negotiation with clients on deal of electronic components
- Establishing a varied client list with a matured client base over time
- Maintaining consistent contact with clients, and trying to establish contact by phone Maintaining an accurate record of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, closed sales, and follow-up activities
- Working closely with colleagues and management to provide clients with most efficient and professional service possible
- Maximizing all opportunities in the process of closing a sale resulting in increased market share globally
- Executing Marketing and Business Development strategies effectively
- Outgoing, positive personality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Intermediate Computer Skills including typing, Excel, Word, Outlook
- Motivation, drive and a desire to achieve financial success
- Strong command of spoken and written English
- Sales or Business Development experience is an advantage
Working hours (Central European Time):
Monday to Thursday: 8am to 5pm and Friday: 8am to 3pm