IT Managed File Transfer – Brussels 22 views
- Country Belgium
- Language(s) Dutch, English, French
Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company.
We are looking for a Middleware Engineer – IT Managed File Transfer for one of our clients in Brussels.
- Provide support in the migration to the cloud solution.
- Responsible for the installation and effective running of File Transfers by CFT and XFB Gateway.
- Responsible for the installation and effective running of Sentinel’s file Transfer monitoring.
- Treat and resolve CFT incidents by diagnosing and determining severity and priority and deciding what actions to take to restore the service.
- Prepare, document and execute changes in accordance with internal procedures and in relation to the various stakeholders and clients.
- Verify the correct execution of these change requests and, if necessary, you implement a backup plan.
- Participate in the validation of the monitoring and the procedures and exercises of “Disaster Recovery”.
- Ensure support for applications outside normal business hours.
- Create and maintain the up-to-date documentation in collaboration with the squad.
- Maintain and improve operational quality.
- Regular contact with the teams of the other technical fields.
- Master or equivalent by experience with at least 3 years’ strong experience in a similar function and experience with working in a complex organization.
- Cloud solutions (Iaas, Paas using Kubernetes, Docker).
- The knowledge of CFT/XFB gateway on windows and / or Linux.
- You are a technician and have a strong interest in support activities.
- Experience in managing incidents and problems is an added advantage.
- Preferable: be able to work in Agile & devops Way Of Working.
- Preferable: knowledge of Axway Sentinel (Monitoring tool for File Transfer), Ansible Tower.
- Preferable: operational knowledge of the mainframe, including ISPF, JCL and REXX.
- Team player, team spirit and share your knowledge and experience with other members of the team.
- Good documentation skills.
- Quick self-starter with a pro-active attitude.
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Autonomy, commitment and perseverance.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required).
- Stress resistant.
- Customer minded and ability to translate technical issues into non-technical explanations.
- Conscious about continuity of services.
- Client-oriented, analytical, initiative oriented and able to work independently.
- Languages: English and French or Dutch are a must.
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience in MFT infrastructure.
- Teleworking expectation: 50% homeworking; 50% at the office.