IT Oracle DBA – Brussels 130 views
- Country Belgium
- Language(s) English
- Level of Experience Senior
Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company.
One of our clients is looking for an IT Oracle Database Administrator, to work in Brussels (Belgium).
The main responsibilities are:
- Performance and tuning of Oracle databases.
- Ensuring data integrity and maintaining a high level of systems availability.
- Maintaining multiple Oracle databases and related products, following reference architecture and standards.
- Developing scripts, while providing documentation and procedures.
- Providing support to developers.
- Managing internal security in the Oracle databases.
- Implementing data encryption.
- Bachelor/Master in Computer Sciences (or equivalent by experience).
- Languages: English + French and/or Dutch.
- At least 3 years of experience in Unix or Linux environment and a professional experience of at least 5 years.
- Open to a hybrid work model: 50% on site & 50% homeworking.
- Experience with working in a complex organization.
- In depth knowledge of Oracle Databases 19c and Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM).
- Knowledge in performance and tuning.
- Knowledge of Quest TOAD.
- Experience with PL/SQL.
- OS maintenance scripts and administration tools.
- AIX/Linux server administration knowledge.
Preferable tech requirements:
- Be able to work in Agile Way Of Working.
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL and/or MongoDB is an added value.
- Sybase (ASE) is an added value.
- Cloud (IBM).
- Dataguard knowledge.
- Knowledge of exadata and/or RAC and/or Goldengate are an added value.
- Team player.
- Good documentation, communication and influencing skills, as well as good analytical and synthesis skills.
- Quick self-starter with a pro-active attitude.
- Responsible, autonomous, committed and perseverant.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Flexibility (in peak periods extra efforts may be required).
- Stress resistant.
- Customer minded and ability to translate technical issues into non-technical explanations.
- Conscious about continuity of services.