- Country Germany
The KYC Analyst Team delivers important tasks at our company, that allow us to make fast, fair and pain-free lending decisions, so you will:
- Carry out the speedy and accurate processing of customer documents for loan applications.
- Pre-screen potential customers, which includes verifying documents, applicants’ credit history and financial information as well as screening for PEP involvement.
- Own and uphold our KYC and AML standards, identifying red flags in customer applications which might indicate potential fraud attempts, money-laundering or financial issues.
- Identify opportunities to improve our processes and implement changes which will make us more efficient.
- Take further ownership of your work through projects which add value and allow our company to reach its goals.
- Work closely with our Customer Journey Executive, Credit Analyst, Broker and Account Manager Teams, in order to ensure that we maintain our high KYC and AML standards.
We look for people that are smart, humble, motivated and who are always looking to improve. Ideally, you’ll have:
- C2-Level German.
- An analytical mindset with the ability to understand, assess and improve complex processes.
- Decision-making and problem solving skills.
- The ability to manage and prioritise your workload.
- Incredible attention to detail and the ability to spot missing data from a mile away.
- A communicative personality and good team player skills – you’ll be collaborating across multiple different teams.
- Capable of working autonomously.
- Proactive self-starter approach, eager to be part of a dynamic team.
- A good understanding of the fintech space in which we operate.
- Experience in accounting and an understanding of German legal entities is desirable.
- Motivation and desire to take on responsibility, work on projects and aid in improving our processes.
- Interest in moving up the career ladder and moving to the fields of Compliance, Fraud, Quality Assurance, Credit or Data Analysis.
What’s life like as an employer at our company?
In addition to a competitive salary, we also provide the following:
- A smart, fun and internationally diverse team – together, we represent over 35 different nationalities.
- Company retreats in great locations – we have at least two per year in places like the French Alps and by the Spanish seaside.
- 26 days holiday a year, plus all bank holidays, plus a day off for your birthday.
- Salary between £24,000 and £27,000 + 15% bonus.
- The opportunity to give your time to support a charity of your choice, via a paid volunteering day.
- Additional leave so that you can take more time to go travelling or to study, outside of your holiday allowance.
We are looking forward to your application via Campusjäger!
For more information or to apply visit: https://www.campusjaeger.de/s/613Dw-kyc-analyst-backoffice-finance-credit-m-f-d-german-speaking
- Salary Offer individuell verhandelbar
- Language(s) English