- Country Spain
We are searching for an Operations Manager who has a passion for people. You should thrive on effective team working, collaboration, openness, and belief in your people. This is not a command and control environment – if you have a passion for developing your people to deliver world-class results, we want to talk with you!
Becoming a member of our worldwide team means that there are literally no limits to your growth potential. Wherever you want to go in your career, the support and motivation that we have built into our culture will travel with you. We know that when you are successful, we are successful, so we’ve developed a number of programs specially designed to give our team every chance at advancement possible; no matter whether it’s personal or professional.
Purpose of the role
As an Operations Manager, you will assist with the development, implementation, and improvement of the day-to-day contact center operations for inbound Technical and Customer Service Support, exceeding client expectations by developing your team and adding value beyond the agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
What you will do
- Assist the Contact Center Manager with day-to-day contact center operations and business planning that ensures the staff’s operational efficiency and delivery of superior customer experience.
- Assist with the development and implementation of various operational practices that establish positive employer-employee-client relationships and promote high levels of employee morale.
- Assist the Contact Center Manager with the compliance and reporting for all call center operations including call volume forecasting and staffing, client service commitments, budgeting and P&L, service metrics, payroll, etc.
- Be responsible for the recruitment, management, coaching and development of the team to ensure quality and productivity targets are met.
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with your team to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Service standards and targets.
- Organize employee focus groups for feedback for future employee development programs.
- Manage change effectively – knowing how to handle periods of change and lead the team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviors.
- Report metrics to the Contact Center Manager and the client, offering recommendations whenever possible, in a pro-active and positive fashion during our weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual business reviews.
- Be the main PoC for interlocution with the different departments regarding the operational needs of the Service (Admin personnel, IT, HR, Quality, WFM, etc).
- Be an ambassador at all times, promoting the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct and acting as a role model to other team members.
What you will bring
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the contact center environment, involving people management, client management, and operational delivery.
- You own and drive efficiencies in performance metrics and cost to serve. Leading the evolution of those metrics to meet emerging needs as our business scales.
- You have strong analytical skills and the ability to drive changes. Setting appropriate and realistic goals and expectations to achieve plans. Taking accountability for delivering results.
- You have demonstrated experience effectively partnering with senior leaders and diverse teams across local and remote offices to drive results.
- You bring a high level of energy, drive, and a positive attitude.
- You consider customer satisfaction as a priority in all instances.
- You use your own initiative whilst being innovative and creative.
- You are fluent in English and French, additional Spanish is highly valued.
What we offer
- Full-time contract (39 hours/week), from Monday to Saturday.
- Competitive salary above the market average
- Individual career plan with the potential to grow within the company.
- Excellent work environment and team building activities in a dynamic and international environment.
- We are one of the world’s largest provider of contact center services.
- Salary Offer Competitive Salary
- Language(s) English, French, Spanish
- Level of Experience Junior