Project for Hindi speakers in India | Video Collection 13 views
- Country India
- Language(s) Hindi
- Level of Experience Graduate
Would you like to record yourself pretending to have short FaceTime video conversations? Have fun creating short self-videos!
In this project, you will record several easy and short videos using the front-facing camera on your smartphone device and upload them to the Appen Mobile Recorder app.
- Must have access to an iOS device
- Must be living in India, Hindi speaker
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
- Visit the Appen website using the link below:
- Choose Hindi (India) as your primary language.
- Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
- Work from home with flexible hours
- You can work on our projects around your other jobs
- Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
Learn more at Appen.com
A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!