Recruiter for paid studies 27 views
- Country USA
- Language(s) English
- Highest Degree Level Bahelor's
- Level of Experience Junior
Describe your job in a fePactera EDGE is looking for a recruiter in our office in Redmond, WA USA, to build a community of participants to paid surveys and studies, including health-related paid studies.
The ideal candidate has previous experience in the sourcing of these projects, in the AI data industry looking for a diversity of users to collect data for building Artificial Intelligence technologies, or the pharmaceutical industry attracting users to participate in clinical research studies.
This position is only for candidates who’ve been residing in the Redmond area or the surroundings for at least 5 years.
• University Degree
• +2 years of experience recruiting US-based users for paid studies, both for onsite and online engagements AND/OR
• +2 years of experience recruiting users for health-related studies in a CRO or similar organization
• Resident in the Redmond area or the surroundings for +5 years
• Fluent in English, other foreign languages will be a plus
• Excellent web research skills and analytical abilities
• Advanced user of online networks and communities
• Great communication skills
• Self-starter, strong sense of initiative, creative thinker
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Build a large community of people in the area to participate in paid studies held onsite in Pactera EDGE premises or nearby
• Build a wider pool of US residents to participate in online paid surveys and studies
• Attract a highly diverse pool of people in demographics and other aspects, including users living with specific health-related or accessibility conditions to collect fully diverse data for the training of bias-free AI engines
• Look for candidates using online digital media channels and visiting local places and communities where to find that type of talent
• Develop and maintain a relationship with this community to keep high engagement levels
• Keep user data updated in the database, in compliance with personal data management regulations
• Support applicants joining the community and using our online platform
Start date: ASAP
If interested, please submit your CV when applying for the job and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your salary expectations.
OneForma is part of Pactera EDGE, a global digital and technology services company. We bring together data, intelligence, and experiences to deliver human-centric solutions to complex business challenges.
OneForma and Pactera EDGE are equal-opportunity employers and will not discriminate against any of our applicants on the grounds of race, gender, religion, or nationality.