Remote Content Writer 94 views
- Country USA
- Language(s) English
We’re looking for a long term remote content writer with experience creating content for B2B and B2C clients. You will use researching, writing, and editing skills to produce expert-level articles on assigned topics. We are currently looking for writers for a project involving Senior Care, with more topics in upcoming projects.
All applications must be submitted through https://app.workello.com/application-portal/10xflowseo-remote-writer
You’ll help our clients achieve their growth goals by creating content that connects with their target audiences and brings eyes to their sites. You’ll also learn how to create content that ranks and brings clicks and revenue to the client. You’ll:
- Create engaging content for a variety of different clients, starting with Senior Care
- Make intuitive and data-driven decisions to leverage content and achieve client goals
- Stay on trend with new insights for techniques to share and enhance best practices
- Implement editors’ feedback to your existing content
- Meet with your editors 1:1 and attend group team meetings
We are based out of Missouri, near Kansas City, and are lucky to be supported by employees around the globe. We are currently working with a talented team of writers, editors, and content strategists to deliver fantastic results to our clients, and our team members have made an impact by working with multiple startups that have had phenomenal growth, and established enterprises that have experienced 10x the potential and more.
- You’re a natural-born writer! You probably spent a lot of time perfecting your craft, you have a strong grasp of grammar, and you enjoy the creative aspect of writing.
- You understand the importance of organic search and search engine optimization (and if you don’t, you’re willing to learn).
- You’re organized and independent, but you love working in a collaborative and positive team environment
- You love creating compelling content and you’re a continuous learner
- You want to grow in the role and give us the honor to grow your career with us
Within 1 month you will:
- Complete our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision, and team and gain an understanding of how your role fits into 10x Flow SEO’s broader organization.
- Conduct 1:1s with your team to learn more about creating compelling content, SEO, and marketing in general
- Master our grammar and language guidelines
- Deliver content ready for publishing in collaboration with your editor
Within 3 months you will:
- Become completely independent when it comes to writing
- Work on exciting projects where you can polish your skills
- Continue to improve and track your progress in content writing and SEO with your editor and Senior Editor
- Deliver near-perfect final drafts
- Progress to a Senior Writer role that will put you on track to further promotion path
Within 6 months you will:
- Progress to a Senior Writer Role
- Mentor, assist, and train new writers
- Create enablement documentation for other writers
10x Flow SEO provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.