Seller Support Representative (Czech/German or Russian speaking) 103 views
- Country Germany
- Language(s) Czech, English, German, Russian
- Level of Experience Junior
- Maintaining a high phone and email service level
- Providing a strong seller experience – giving quick, accurate, and friendly service
- Represent and sell our platform and tools to customers.
- Build relationships with customers and other teams.
Skills and Attributes:
- Fluency in English and either Czech, German or Russian
- Attention to Details – Ability to look at the bigger picture, identifying patterns and flaws
- Communication Skills – Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ownership – Hungry to take on responsibility, excelling at following up providing updates proactively, and proposing process improvements whenever applicable.
- People Skills – Excellent interpersonal skills, being capable of empathizing, communicating, and resolving conflicts in an assertive way.
- Problem Solving -Understanding scenarios, making decisions, and suggesting appropriate answers/solutions according to available resources.
- Quick Learner –Learning and adapting to new technologies and tools.
- Relationship Building -Using interpersonal skills to network in an effective way, educating sellers regarding our tools and procedures, and building strong relationships.
- Time Management – Organized and reliable, prioritizing, working well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Teamwork – Adaptable, flexible, approachable, and collaborative towards team goals and interests
- Positive Attitude – A sense of humor and positive “make-it-work” attitude.
- Policy-Driven – Impartial and objective with a policy-oriented mindset
- Results Driven – Strong work ethic with a “can-do” attitude and ability to create momentum based on goals.