Senior IT Service Desk Specialist ITALIAN Speaker 31 views
- Country Poland
- Language(s) English, Italian
- Level of Experience Senior
The recruitment process for this position and onboarding training is conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Essential: equivalent professional experience
- Languages: good English and fluent Italian
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Very good professional phone conversation skills
- Teamwork spirit and communication skills
- Ability to work in a 24H/7D shift schedule
- Technical Experience and skills
- 0,5 – 1 year of experience on the similar role
What duties will help you grow?
- Manage incoming calls to the CSO service from NM users
- Report and follow-up IT incident from external NM customer
- Apply known solutions and relevant procedures to resolve the user request
- If needed, coordinate with the CSO team or specialist of levels 2 and 3, and other IT service providers for the timely resolution of IT incidents and user requests
- Assist CSO in producing defined KPI reports
- Participate in specific projects related to CSO operations
- Participate in specific training, organized by TEC, following updates in the TEC software and IT infrastructure
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual pieces of training: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA, or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part-time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world-changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with a unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance can be extended by an oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends.
- Access to Inspire Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport, and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options, and bicycle parking.