- Salary Offer 80 000 - 120 000
- Country Switzerland
- Language(s) English
- Level of Experience Senior
Our client is an innovative AI product start up, based in Zürich, Switzerland.
The Company is building the world’s first product that enables companies to deliver trustworthy AI models that work reliably and are optimized for robustness in the real world.
As a member of this core team, you will inevitably wear multiple hats and handle diverse responsibilities — from setting up core infrastructure and building the product, to trying out the product on customer datasets and models, and experimenting with the latest research ideas.
This is a small but dedicated team and they expect everyone to be self-driven, comfortable working in their dynamic and fast-paced environment, and embrace the challenges they face.
As a senior developer in the core team, your main responsibilities will be to:
- You will be the lead developer and overview the work on the frontend infrastructure
- Create and design front-end prototypes
- Combine different frameworks, tools and coding approach
- Build, maintain and iterate on the core product and features.
- Work closely with the founders and CTO to drive strategy and execution of key initiatives
- You have a broad knowledge of the general web landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- You have experience with TypeScript, ReactJS and Redux or other state management systems & libraries.
- Solid knowledge of CSS and HTML5
- Strong motivation, drive, and a desire to work in an energetic and fast-paced environment
Work directly with the CTO and an experienced founding team
- Experiment with your own ideas and implement them in the product
- Specialize in an emerging new area and impact how AI teams work in the future
- Develop yourself both personally and professionally: Are you ready to step up your role? Get involved in the business, customers, and strategy of the company? Lead a team as the company grows? There are many open patterns to your future professional development and role.
The Company offers:
- A comprehensive compensation package: in addition to your salary, you will receive an equity plan
- 25 days of paid vacation
- A market-invested pension plan
- Accident insurance
- Preferential gym membership