Social Media Marketing – Virtual Intern or CO-OP 52 views
- Country USA
- Language(s) English
- Highest Degree Level Associate
- Level of Experience Junior
Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 – 5 year
- Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
- Use social media platforms such as LinkedIn to invite conference speakers, attendees, or sponsors
- Perform social marketing to promote the conferences and events and our products
- Agenda preparation, care of speakers, attendees and sponsors, events coordination
- You are studying for or have a University degree in Business, Marketing, Arts, English, Journalism, Education, or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, maintaining productivity and committed to the job.
Benefits of this Internship Include:
- You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company.
- Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirit.
- Receive 3 certificates, and
- It is short & convenient, you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
To Apply: If interested, kindly send your resumes to email@example.com