Experience: 0 – 5 years
• Tech writing for online stores
• Tech support, webpages, and data sheets developments
• Digital marketing, SEO.
• Speaker Recruitment/Invitations for Conferences
• Media recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
• Association Recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
• Standards Organizations Recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
• You must be a student studying in or completed a University or College program related to the job
• You need to be able to self-manage, self-discipline and be honest, dependable, and hard-working.
• You need to have high productivity and quality for your results.
• You need to be able to work for at least 20 hours a week.
• You need to be able to commit to the internship for at least three months. If performance is good, you can extend the internship to a total of 6 months.
• Applicants should be a resident of US or candidates with Visa must contact the Immigration Department to ensure that this internship does not conflict with your status, residence, or visa provisions.
• You gain real-world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company.
• Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits.
• Three certificates upon successful completion of Internship
• It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, making you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
How to apply:
If interested, please send your resume to Anne Kur @ email@example.com