Tech Support – Virtual Intern (Remote) 42 views
- Country USA
- Language(s) English
ob Type: Internship
Job Experience: 0 – 5 years
- Tech writing for online stores
- Tech support, webpages, and datasheets developments
- Digital marketing, SEO.
- Speaker Recruitment/Invitations for Conferences
- Media recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
- Association Recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
- Standards Organizations Recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
- You must be a student studying in or completed a University or College program related to the job
- You need to be able to self-manage, self-discipline and be honest, dependable, and hard-working.
- You need to have high productivity and quality for your results.
- You need to be able to work for at least 20 hours a week.
- You need to be able to commit to the internship for at least three months. If performance is good, you can extend the internship to a total of 6 months.
- Applicants should be a resident of US or candidates with Visa must contact the Immigration Department to ensure that this internship does not conflict with your status, residence, or visa provisions.
Benefits of this Internship Include:
- You gain real-world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company.
- Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits.
- Three certificates upon successful completion of Internship
- It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, making you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
About GAO Tek Inc.
244 5th Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11215, United States
GAO Tek Inc. has grown into a North America-based global leading supplier of advanced fiber optic, electrical, environmental, structural, water, networking, computing and auto-ID products. It has been reported as one of the world leaders in several product categories.
To Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org