Technical Account Manager with German and English 27 views
- Country Bulgaria
- Language(s) English, German
- Level of Experience Senior
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) manages the Premium Support relationship and ensures that Skyhigh Security is and continues to be considered a key technology partner within the account. TAM will be assigned to key accounts and will become the single point of contact for all post sales technical issues.This position requires someone who enjoys interacting with customers, and cross functional teams to drive customer issues to resolution.
TAM will work closely with the Field Sales Team/PS Team to ensure that all Skyhigh Security products and services are deployed in a manageable and supportable way, and the customer gets the most out of their investment for the life of the contract. TAM will be assisting Skyhigh Security customers to resolve their technical issues in timely manner.
As the Skyhigh Security platform integrates with many aspects of the Internet and customer infrastructure, a thorough understanding of Internet and Networking protocols is required.
– Interact with the assigned Skyhigh Security customers assigned via phone/email and provide the highest level of urgency to resolve their technical issues in timely manner.
– Evaluate the scope for timely escalation and ensure that critical problems are addressed as per the priority.
– Work closely with support engineers and escalation team as and when required.
– Should be able to provide deployment advisory and best practices.
– Proactively monitors customer deployments and drive communication as needed.
– Proactively update customers about cloud updates, upgrade and ensure necessary action to maintain availability and customer satisfaction.
– Run regular service status meetings and case reviews.
– Provide on-site and virtual product training to Premium Support customers as per requirement
– Debugging system level problems in a multi-vendor, multi-protocol network environment with high- level technical expertise on complex issues.
– Document all technical issues, analysis and communication with the customer and ensure that the documentation is crystal clear with action items, CTAs etc
– German and English fluency OR French and English fluency required.
– Good understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite (IP, ICMP, TCP, UDP, SNMP, FTP, TFTP, SMTP).
– Excellent understanding on application layer protocols (HTTP-HTTPs/SSL), PKI, Network Security – Firewalls/Proxy/VPN and SIEMs
– Understanding of cloud platforms like O365 Suite, Salesforce, Azure, AWS, GCP is desired
– Sound fundamentals of TCP/IP, HTTPs, SSO-SAML, SAAS understanding and in-depth knowledge of Networking & Security Concepts
– Good understanding of Linux/Unix
– 2-4 years of relevant work experience as a TAM in security domain or
– 4 years of technical support experience in large enterprise space with solid understanding of technical support processes, customer management/handling skills & ability to work under pressure.
– Experience in providing account based focused technical support is desirable
– Quality focus, result & goal orientation in a group situation and commitment to customer delight are a must.
– Fun and fast-paced Enterprise work environment
– Continuous learning and development
– Competitive salary
– Excellent social benefits package
– Promote-from-within advancement opportunities
– Employee recognition programs
– Team building and social activities, participation in voluntary work, charity causes, etc.
– Buddy system for new hires and relocation packages
– Great office locations
– Work from Home Flexibility