Test Engineer – Brussels 33 views
- Country Belgium
- Language(s) Dutch, English, French
- Level of Experience Senior
Are you passionate about challenges? Izertis is your company.
One of our clients is looking for a Test Engineer to work in Brussels (Belgium).
- You define the overall test strategy that each squad needs to apply, based on the quality standards and risk management as described in the overall Test Strategy of the client.
- You are accountable for the E2E scope and test coverage of the features of your scope, for functional as well as non-functional testing (regression, usability, performance, security,…).
- You work on a close professional way together with the other squad / tribe members (testers, scrum masters, product owners, release engineers, developers, analysts, …)
- Team player.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Problem solver, result driven.
- Pay attention to details.
- Stress resistant.
- Agile & Empowerment mindset.
- Master or equivalent by experience.
- Knowledge of different test techniques/test levels, principles of functional / non functional testing as structured and risk-based testing.
- Knowledge of functional, application and infrastructure architecture.
- Knowledge of test management / automation tools like Octane, Cucumber, Service virtualisation.
- Knowledge of API testing and tools (Postman,…).
- Knowledge on delivery management, development methods of software and lifecycle management according to Agile principles.
- Definition and implementation of a test strategy in a large organization working in Agile.
- ISTQB certification is a plus.
- Experience: At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Languages: English and French and/or Dutch.
- Teleworking expectation: 2 days on-site; 3 days homeworking.