Virtual Intern/Co-op – Human Resource 40 views
- Country USA
- Language(s) English
Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 – 5 year
– Your tasks include replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by senior HR staff
– Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career websites, and internship websites
– Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs
- You are studying for or shall have a university degree in HR, in journalism, business, arts, or any programs providing strong English language trainings or candidates with strong English language skills.
- You shall be keen to learn, willing to work hard, and committed to the job. You shall have chosen HR as your desired career and is strongly interested in an intern opportunity related to HR
Benefits of this internship include:
- You gain real world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company;
- Learn real world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits;
Receive 3 certificates, and
- It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, makes you much more employable and competitive in the job market.
***To apply please send your resume to HR-Canada-Team5@gaoteams.com and address it to Madilyn. This position is for those who are currently residing in the US and have the correct VISA to work in the country.