Virtual Intern or CO-OP – HR 33 views
- Country USA
- Language(s) English
Job Type: Internship or CO-OP
Job Experience: 0 – 2 year
• Your tasks include replying applicant`s emails, screening replies, and scheduling interviews by
senior HR staff
• Post job ads on general career websites, university and college career websites, and
• Develop relationships with universities and colleges who have intern programs
• Participate in a team to organize virtual (online) global conferences
• Speaker Recruitment/Invitations for Conferences
• Media recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
• Association Recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
• Standards Organizations Recruitment/Partnerships for Conferences
• You must be a student studying in or completed a University or College program related to
• You need to be able to self-manage, self-discipline, and be honest, dependable, and hard-
• You need to have high productivity and quality for your results.
• You need to be able to work for at least 20 hours a week.
• You need to be able to commit to the internship for at least 3 months. If performance is good,
you can extend the internship to a total of 6 months.
• Applicants should be a resident of US or candidates with Visa must contact the Immigration
Department to make sure that this internship does not conflict with your status, residence, or
Benefits of this Internship Include
• You gain real-world work experiences at an internationally reputable high-tech company.
• Learn real-world knowledge, work ethics, team spirits.
• 3 certificates upon successful completion of Internship
• It is short & convenient: you can work from anywhere, which makes you much more
employable and competitive in the job market
About GAO TEK Inc.
GAO Tek Inc. has grown into a North America-based global leading supplier of advanced fiber
optic, electrical, environmental, structural, water, networking, computing, and auto-ID
products. It has been reported as one of the world leaders in several product categories.